Scope Communications UK
Dirty and unsightly roof, gutters, fascia and sofitt due to fungicidal growth and algae.
To restore the building to it’s original clean, smart state. To clear gutter line of live growth and debris. To fix and where needed replace bird spikes on roof ridge.
- Site survey and consultation with directors to assess scope of works and discuss methods of access and cleaning solutions.
- Liase with Devon County Council to investigate using ublic highways for access points. Liase with ProLift for powered access requirements.
- Provide a full Risk Assessment and Method Statement.
- Using powered access apply Algitec Fungicidal Treatment to whole builiding.
- Using powered access pressure clean corrugate tin roof, fascias and gutter exterior.
- Clean soffitt and some fascias using ground mounted high-reach pressure system.
- Clear gutter debris and live growth using ground mounted SkyVac system.
- Replace broken or missing bird spikes using powered access.
“Professional, personable and very clear explanation of the work to be done. Excellent level of customer care.”