Scope Communications UK
Dirty and unsightly roof, gutters, fascia and sofitt due to fungicidal growth and algae.
To restore the building to it’s original clean, smart state. To clear gutter line of live growth and debris. To fix and where needed replace bird spikes on roof ridge.
- Site survey and consultation with directors to assess scope of works and discuss methods of access and cleaning solutions.
- Liase with Devon County Council to investigate using ublic highways for access points. Liase with ProLift for powered access requirements.
- Provide a full Risk Assessment and Method Statement.
- Using powered access apply Algitec Fungicidal Treatment to whole builiding.
- Using powered access pressure clean corrugate tin roof, fascias and gutter exterior.
- Clean soffitt and some fascias using ground mounted high-reach pressure system.
- Clear gutter debris and live growth using ground mounted SkyVac system.
- Replace broken or missing bird spikes using powered access.
“Professional, personable and very clear explanation of the work to be done. Excellent level of customer care.”
Case Studies of Our Cleaning Work
Very Helpful, helped clear area before, and helped put items back where there were once they had finished. Excellent service, looked better than I thought it would.read more
Devon Surface Care Ltd were efficient and carried out the job very satisfactorily. They were also able to provide necessary document in a timely manner.read more
Very efficient with service from start to finish, dealt in a professional manner and is a friendly polite service.read more
Devon Surface Care Ltd have provided us with an excellent and very professional service from start to finish.read more
Excellent service throughout. We received clear explanations and advice. When on site the work was carried out with care and the work completed.read more