Patio and Paving Cleaning
Block Paving – Natural Stone – Paving Slabs
Let us transform your outside space!
You might be surprised at the results of hi-tech pressure cleaning… but it really is as good as it looks! We are often surprised at how a grimy and neglected patio is brought back to life with something as simple as cleaning. Time and again our clients speak of the ‘transformation’ that takes place on completion of a full refurbishment.
We are passionate about serving your vision. You may require a full refurbishment including repairs and sealing… on the other hand you might opt for a light ‘spruce-up’ ready for the spring. It is our pleasure to use our experience to give you the best advice possible to help you transform your outside space.
“Our Patio was dirty and contained weeds in the crevices.
We went away on holiday leaving Jon to work his magic.
When we arrived home, we thought that we were in the wrong garden! The Patio was pristine, a great job, thank you.”
More Examples of our before and after work
What do we do?
- Cleaning – We use a range of hi-tech pressure cleaning equipment to provide a thorough and precision clean on every visible surface. Metal protection boards are used against sensitive edges such as flower beds and gravel. The cleaning process is concluded with an application of fungicidal foam which helps prevent regrowth of fungi living in the surface type.
- Repairs – Depending on the surface type we may need to re-point, re-lay or replace certain paving slabs to ensure an excellent and durable finish. In some cases whole sections of patio may require re-laying but this is still more cost-effective and environmentally friendly than installing a completely new patio.
- Sealing – We use SmartSeal sealants to protect colour, strengthen the surface and inhibit weed growth. Two coats are meticulously applied often using hand brushes and rollers to ensure every surface is saturated properly. A range of gloss, satin, matt and eco-friendly products are available depending on the surface type and your preference.
If your patio is beyond repair or you need a quick, cost effective solution a ‘clean only’ option might be the right choice.
- Pressure Cleaning – Carried out to the same high standard as for a full refurbishment: a thorough and precision clean on every visible surface. Metal protection boards are used against sensitive edges such as flower beds and gravel.
- Fungicidal Treatment – Once the surface is completely clean, we apply a fungicidal foam which inhibits re-growth of fungi within the surface.
Has your patio just been installed?
We can provide a seal only service which ensures a thorough saturation of the correct sealant for your surface type. Depending on how new your patio is we may need to provide a light clean in advance of sealing to ensure best absorption of the product.
Get in touch for friendly advice or to arrange a site visit.
EXTRA SERVICE – 50% DISCOUNT!
Whilst we’re with you, we can also clean your PVC surround, conservatory or garden wall. Employ our services for a patio restoration and we would be pleased to offer you a 50% discount on any clean only service mentioned above. Ask us for more details.