We are currently recruiting for the following roles, if you are interested in joining our team please complete the application form and email it to us before the closing date given.
If you would like to discuss the role, please contact us on 01884 370 073 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Site Foreman / Operator
The position is permanent and offers a wide range of works to allow the right candidates personal growth and job satisfaction. You will be joining a forward thinking, small run family business who regard our staff as individuals and take pride in our services, equipment and technological expertise.
Reporting to Operations Co-Ordinator, your primary duties include, but not limited to:
– Completing works on time and in budget
This is a hands-on job and would suit a person with the following qualities:
– Ability to lead and manage a team
– Ability to schedule works
– Organisation skills and ability to be flexible
– Ability to work methodically and proactively to resolve issues
– Good communicator
– Comprehensive knowledge and experience of operating small machinery and plant
– Full UK and clean Driver license
– Current CSCS Card
– IPAF Qualification
– Previous experience from a general building background.
Standard Working hours:
– 8:00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday
– Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
– Salary: £10.00-£11.50 per hour