Charity Giving Day
Giving Back to the Community
We believe that transforming lives as well as exteriors is at the heart of what we do. As part of this we undertake a number of Charitable activities throughout the year – from donating a percentage of our project value to Churches Housing Action Team in January to cleaning the paths and gutters at our local church.
Charity Giving Day 2019
Every year during the summer the full team comes together for a day to work on a larger charity or community cleaning project. This year we are looking for nominations for projects for our team to complete and transform.
Suggested projects could be
- Cleaning paths, decking or patios of community areas
- Cleaning the exterior render of a building and clearing gutters
- Cleaning community areas such as playgrounds and gardens
- Landscaping charity or community gardens
We’ll bring the team and our exterior cleaning equipment all we need is the project to transform.
Would you like to nominate a charity or community project?
Simply fill in your details below and what difference this project will make and submit it to us. Closing date for nominations will be Midnight on Wednesday 31st July. We will notify all successful projects by 5th August.
Term and Conditions:
- Offer includes labour and standard machinery only (eg Pressure Washer, skyvac).
- Any Materials will be estimated in advance, and charged extra.
- Commitment is a maximum of 6 days labour to the value of £2000 included in offer.
- Project must be completed in one day unless agreed in advance by DSC.
- No cash or material alternative available.
- Date of project will be determined by DSC depending on schedule of works and availability.
- Open to any registered charity.
- The selection and decision of the project is made by DSC and is final.
- DSC reserves the right to refuse any application on safety, ethical or political grounds.
- Charity to be selected on 1st August and successful charity will be notified by Monday 5th August.
- Location of work must be within a 20 mile radius of Tiverton hub.